Anonymous said: Re: your "rule about naked people" -- How about people who take nude photos of themselves not be stupid and use storage devices that can be hacked, like cloud storage (or take any risks close to that)? Just HOW much personal responsibility does your generation need to shed before you get it through your thick skulls that it only costs $20 for a decent external hard drive these days? :|
"The lock on your diary wasn’t very good, so it’s your fault I read your diary."
I’m super excited to announce my new fashion blog that I created about two weeks ago. It’ll be centered around great outfits, trends, beauty, and other musings. I hope you enjoy!
Maybe it was because they keep calling while all I’m trying to do is do some grocery shopping. Maybe it’s because not only they called me but took advantage of the fact that I stopped to listen to what they had to say. Perhaps it was the way that the guy looked at me when I said I knew what the definition of transgender was, like “Are you sure you know what it was?” PLEASE. I HAVEN’T LIVED UNDER A ROCK. Then asking me for 365 dollars, then 30 dollars, pushing me to tell you that I am a broke college student that doesn’t have time (by this point he was talking for 15 minutes), AND by this point super irritated about him asking for so much money when I have given so many cues of “No, sorry”.
I don’t have anything against gays. I have something against people pushing for more money like as if I grow them on trees. If you guys were such a great organization, shouldn’t you already be sponsored? What about the kids who aren’t gay and who are being bullied? What are you doing about that? Bullying isn’t about just gay or transgender people, bullying isn’t racist or sexist or homophobic. Bullying is susceptible to everyone.
Next time I go to Trader Joes, I am ignoring you guys, period.
- Grow and develop more in my relationship with God: listening constantly what He says and following his steps to living the amazing life He has for me
- Be a more neater person (I’m ever so slowly improving…)
- Learn how to do hair and makeup like a pro (Especially for fancier events). I am clueless with foundation and eye shadow, it’s saddening.
- Gain my career and profession: this is one of those “no duh” ones but hey it’s still very important!
- learn how to drink responsibly
- Travel, see the world, gain new insight etc. Travel alone at least once before I get hitched
- find a church that I can potentially stay at forever and get super involved in it for once
- Provide for myself and have no parental dependence (Except for when I need fashion advice, I’m still going to need my mom for that sometimes)